Nominations are taken at any time for the next competion - contact the Club Secretary or Grading Officer or write your name on the nomination sheet located on the noticeboard at the Courts at Bega Country Club Tarraganda.
Fee and Charges:
Bega Squash club membership is gained by joining Club Bega as a Squash Member - $50 per year, due by 1 April each year.
- Membership covers administration costs and
- Club Bega membership benefits, including 24/7 access to the courts for social hire outside of other formal booking times such as competition, tournaments, school sport etc.
- To check availability of the courts contact Club Bega 6492 1055.
Competition Fees are currently $65.00 per competition, you must be a Squash Member to play in the Bega Squash Club competitioin
- Competition fees cover court hire for the competition including finals matches, the club provides balls and scoring systems, however you will need your own racquet.
- Competion Fees are payable during the first week of each comp. The Treasurer will be at the courts each night of the 1st and 2nd week of each competition and fees must be finalised prior to taking the court in Week 2 or a payment arrangement entered into.
You are responsible for your own sports insurance. You can join NSW Squash as a member which provides some insurance cover. For information contact NSW Squash.